Dax: do you really know who he is? Do you know him as rapper only check it out...



  • FUN FACTS: No one in my family played basketball... or even sports for that matter.
  •  I actually didn’t make the boys basketball team at St. Clare in 4th grade. 
  • By 5th and 6th grade I was good but no where near the best. 
  • Then when I turned 11 years old I found a video called “The Secret” it talked about the Law Of Attraction. 
  • That day as an 11 year old boy I became conscious of life and decided I would no longer live in mediocrity. I committed my life to basketball. 
  • I spent 8 hours a day training the summer of my 7th grade year by myself outside on concrete and double rims and when I came back in 8th grade I went from being a random basketball player in the city of Ottawa to LITERALLY the best player in the city and ONE of the best in the COUNTRY. I went from being laughed at during the provincial team tryouts my 7th grade year to making the provincial team my 8th grade year and winning a National Championship and was named 2nd team all-star at Nationals. 
  • Everyone was shocked at my improvement. I went on to lead my high-school the St. Peter Knights to 2 city championships, and was the only player from my class in Ottawa to play division 1 basketball. How did I do it? I worked in silence and sacrificed every single high-school experience. 
  • I knew I wasn’t genetically set up to be the greatest but I made sure that I did everything in my power to close the gap through working on my skills until everything became UNCONSCIOUS and AUTOMATIC. I did every drill, every workout, 1000 shots a day, you name it, I did it even though I didn’t want to. 
  • 10 years of that turned me into the mental monster you see today. Time is subjective, and improvement = “focus” multiplied by “time under tension”. 
  • You can close the GAP. Work in SILENCE so your RESULTS SCREAM and let the world be SHOCKED at your improvement. I am not TALENTED, I just work F*CKING HARD. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Could Inspire You Forever|| Poem lovers with strong feeling of motivation